Welded gabions are prefabricated from welded steel wire mesh, forming a contract with woven wire mesh gabions.
The welded gabion cages (stone cages) is made from electric welded wire mesh panels connected by spirals/helicals assembled with spacers/stiffeners.
Heavily zinc galvanized wire
Heavy duty PVC coating
Welded Mesh size: 100 x 100 mm (other available mesh size: 50 x 50mm,100 x 50mm and 3′ x 3′)
Material wire: Heavy duty galvanized wire diameter from 3.0mm to 6.0mm (galfan coated wire available).
Normal Gabions size:
2.0 x 1.0 x 1.0m, 2.0 x 1.0 x 0.5m, 2.0 x 0.5 x 0.5m, 2.0 x 0.3 x 0.3m,
1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0m, 1.0 x 1.0 x 0.5m, 1.0 x 0.5 x 0.5m, 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5m,
1.2 x 0.6 x 0.6m, etc. Required size available.
Packing: Each set is flat packed and then on pallet.
1. Tolerate differential settlement
2. Uniform wire coating for extra durability
3. Welded mesh gabions also enjoys the advantages of weather proof and corrosion resistance
4. No collapse even under big scope of deforming
5. Economical retaining systems
6. Incorporation as required of vegetation throughout the structure